innoPath technology drives the support and care of mobile devices at the speed of life. Using innoPath's solutions, subscribers, mobile operators and device manufacturers can update, diagnose, and fix devices over-the-air. The benefits of using innoPath technology include avoided device recalls and returns, reduced incidence of support calls, improved first call resolutions for issues related to Android and iOS devices, and increased subscriber satisfaction. Reporting to the Manager, Engineering Development, the Senior Application Developer will apply system engineering expertise to address the fast-paced evolution of the mobile industry and deliver a superior user experience to our customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop web based applications to deliver elegant and memorable user experiences.
- Develop and maintain software systems leveraging Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and/or other AJAX libraries along with J2EE application servers.
- Develop and maintain software interfaces between existing and new systems.
- Partner with other team members to ensure completion of end-to-end product functionality.
- Collaborate with the development team to bring consistency to use interface design and implementation.
- Work closely with product management team to prioritize requirements and implementation schedules.
- Partner with QA engineers to troubleshoot issues and assisting in test automation.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Skilled with Java based web application frameworks (e.g. Struts, JSP, servlets) and/or multiple presentation layer technologies such as Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Experienced with internet communication protocols such as HTTP and/or AJAX.
- Self-starter, motivated, and articulate about technical challenges, possible solutions, and preferred choices.
- Experienced builder of multi-layered web applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sciences, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
innoPath is an EOE.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/innoPath
StartUpHire - 20 months ago