Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation is a premier, multi-specialty physician organization committed to providing high quality care to patients, and to supporting the research and academic endeavors of the Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University.
The Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation is seeking a Senior Application Programmer Analyst to work in our Information Services department.
In this role you will:
- Lead the development and customization of application systems designed for the business environment
- May be called upon to function as a team lead and may have ongoing supervisory responsibilities
- An expert in the design, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation phases of the application systems development process
- Formal training in software development languages and techniques and a thorough understanding of tools used in a legacy programming environment
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or Business) required
- Certifications in healthcare applications, Microsoft certifications, Project
- Management certifications are beneficial but not required
- 7+ years in IT and 5+ years experience in a software programming capacity using 3rd and 4th Generation programming language (SQL,Visual Basic, Java, C++, etc.) and/or Caché/Mumps required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, physicians, management, staff and other customers
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking and creativity when resolving customer issues
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations
Weekly Scheduled Hours:
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation - 15 months ago
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation is a physician practice organization offering scholarly care to patients in the Chicago area. The...