-Provide level 1 troubleshooting for IVR application related issues.
-24x7 IVR application production support.
-On-Call rotation primary/secondary support once in 3 to 4 weeks.
-Troubleshoot application flows and customer interactions in the system.
- Provide technical expertise in the planning, administration and operation of a large, multi-platform and highly networked computing environment.
-Work on trouble tickets on a daily basis, analyzing the issue raised by Customers.
-Monitor the performance of system hardware, network, and applications on daily basis.
-Perform code deployments and support production validations on a weekly basis.
- Work on Infrastructure support projects, documentation and enhance existing processes.
- Work with vendor on IVR platform related issues / enhancements.
- Support Lab environment and troubleshoot issues raised by Development / Quality Analysts.
- Work on designing solutions and setups for new infrastructure support projects.
- Reporting on performance and application stats.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
-Effective and strong communication skills required for representation on Crises bridges.
-Hands on telephony/telecom knowledge with good prior work experience.
-Good command on PLSQL, Perl, and Shell Script.
-Strong knowledge of SQL/Oracle
-Good command of Unix Solaris (or any other version)
-Good network troubleshooting skills.
-Superior analytical and problem resolution skills.
-Effective communication skills.
-Strong Troubleshooting skills
Additional Skills (nice to have):
- Java, Jsp, JSF
-SIP, CVP, Cisco ICM/Cisco CTI OS/GeoTel
-SQL query construction and optimization, stored procedures and build complex queries.
-Good knowledge of WebSphere and Java.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Work with composure and urgency during while under pressure.
RiVi Consulting Group - 10 months ago
RiVi helps both public and private clients design, develop and implement integrated software applications to better manage information and...