Job Title: Senior Technical Architect # 316402 Job Purpose: Seeking a Senior Technical Architect to work in collaboration with the OAKS Managed Service Provider, key internal IT and Security Organizations, and other critical vendor partners (Oracle, HP) to help monitor and trouble shoot the technical performance of the OAKS systems. This individual will participate in triage of incidents, and help develop solution architectures, technical work plans, and estimates for planned projects. Duties: The Senior Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing application infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable applications and systems to meet the organization ’s objectives and requirements. Senior Architects are familiar with a variety of the application technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies, practices, and procedures and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Senior Architects are able to perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct supervision. They have proven experience defining systems and application architecture and provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to organization. They consult with the client to define needs or problems, conduct research, perform studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyze problems to advise on or recommend solutions, utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization. Years of Relevant Experience: 5 years software development, testing, and project management Preferred Education: 4 year college degree in computer science or related field with advanced study preferred.
Role Description: •Manages, organizes, and administers systems analysis and preparation of applications and operating systems programming to process data and solve problems by use of computers. •Establishes priorities and schedules, and oversees and reviews work of systems analysis personnel and programming personnel. •Reviews feasibility studies and time and cost estimates of new or revised systems. •Assists in the development of standards, procedures, and operating systems applications.
- A combination of directly-related technical training and hands-on experience. •Works with stakeholders and management to ensure projects are completed on time and according to organization standards. •Consults with personnel in other information systems groups to coordinate activities. •Consults with management to clarify systems and programs intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of application systems changes required.
- Participates in developing a project plan and schedule with key milestones, contingency plans, workflow charts or diagrams, considering factors, such as resource requirements, computer storage capacity and speed, extent of peripheral equipment, and intended use of output data. •Manages conversion of workflow charts to language that can be processed by computer and entering of program codes and test data into computer. •Analyzes test runs on computer and supervises correction of coded program and input data. •Manages the revision of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Compiles documentation of program development and subsequent revisions. •Trains subordinates in systems analysis, feasibility studies, programming, and program coding. •Prescribes standards for terms and symbols used to simplify interpretation of programs. •Collaborates with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
- Prepares records and reports. Demonstrate related PeopleSoft/Oracle Technical Architect experience - 5+ years in last 7 years. - Required 5 Years Expert with PeopleSoft systems configuration in a high availability, virtualized (VMware), Unix/Oracle-based environment. - Required 5 Years Demonstrable SAN storage experience.
- Required 5 Years Experienced in technical leadership and strategy development in a Fortune 500-sized organization. - Required 5 Years Proficient in PeopleSoft Application 9X and Tools 8.5X Upgrade processes (PeopleSoft Change Assistant, Data Mover and associated toolsets). - Required 5 Years Demonstrable understanding of architectural principles and best practices. - Required 5 Years Experienced in developing technical documentation on applications and systems.
- Required 5 Years Proven ability to work with both technical and business-oriented teams. - Required 5 Years Experienced in developing comprehensive technical strategy deliverables for both an application and infrastructure environments. - Required 5 Years Experienced with interface batch architectures and third-party quotbolt onquot applications that commonly integrate with PeopleSoft. - Required 5 Years Experienced in an Outsourced/Managed Services environment to provide independent validation.
- Required 5 Years
Excel Management Systems, Inc. - 14 months ago
EFITS delivers a variety of field-based IT services using EXCEL's 4-R Service Delivery System. This provides clients with the Reach, Range,...