Business Title: Associate, Accounting Methods and Credit Services
Requisition Number: 34990
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Accounting Methods
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking an Associate to join our Federal Tax practice in our Dallas office.
- Assist in advising clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services, including planning, research, compliance, provision work, and mergers and acquisitions activities
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience to clients
- Prepare tax returns for a variety of clients, including corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- One year of public accounting and/or corporate tax experience
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
- Excellent research and writing skills
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 19 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...