The Ad Operations Associate (or Senior Associate) will support the Online Ad Operations team and report to the VP of Ad Operations. The main focus of this position is to ensure the effective technical check of campaign assets, proper tracking setup, working with relevant parties to achieve accurate and timely posting of online ad campaigns.
- Work directly in DoubleClick’s DFA, Mediaplex’s Mojo, and the Atlas Media Console, to manage and administer all creative and tracking assets
- Work closely with and provide support for Media Planners, Analytics, and external creative vendors to ensure campaign goals and objectives are satisfied and internal processes are adhered
- Follows internal processes and procedures for successful client campaign execution
- Produce trafficking assets requested from internal departments and 3rd party vendors and deliver to publisher sites
- Work with animated graphics, streaming video banners, site-tracking tools and awareness study tracking
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Be a primary point of contact for external vendors/publisher sites for all online advertising technical issues and questions
It is the Policy of UM , a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, with firm follow-through skills
- High degree of initiative and productivity
- Ability to handle multiple projects under aggressive timelines
- Ability to collaborate well with teams, proactively manage multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibilities given specific deadlines
- Working knowledge of DART, Mojo, Atlas, or other ad servers strongly preferred
- Previous digital trafficking experience preferred
- Experience working with rich-media advertising 3rd party technologies (MediaMind, FlashTalking, etc.) preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML coding required
- Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years’ experience working with digital creative in a production or trafficking role
- BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated efficiency using Excel, Outlook, all browsers, etc.
Universal McCann - 19 months ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...