Business Title: Senior Associate, Dispute Advisory Services
Requisition Number: 34641
Area of Interest: Dispute Advisory
State: New York
City: New York
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Forensic - Dispute Advisory for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our New York office.
* Develop and perform financial, accounting, economic, and statistical analyses
* Analyze and interpret historical financial, operational, and transactional data
* Calculate economic damages in commercial disputes matters based on forensic review of accounting and financial records, business valuations, business plans and projections, industry information, and/or transaction data
* Perform financial statement analysis and develop conclusions
* Summarize, analyze, and prepare reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
* Interact with and interview clients and other external sources for the purpose of obtaining relevant information and documents
* Three years of experience in financial and data analysis, accounting, and/or disputes and litigation
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree from an accredited college/university
* Financial investigative experience
* Advanced understanding in one of the following: complex accounting transactions, the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, corporate filings or financial statements, or economic damages analysis
* Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment
* Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 23 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...