The Cadmus Group is looking for a senior associate to work in our Energy Services Group in St. Louis, Missouri. Energy Services provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. We have a talented, multidisciplinary staff that provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems.
Duties will include managing large portfolio evaluations projects, managing and growing client relationships, overseeing research and analysis efforts, and supervising junior staff. Senior associates should have several years of direct experience in the energy sector in at least one of the following fields: program planning and design, program implementation, performance monitoring, program, process, or impact evaluation, renewable energy, or marketing.
- Manage projects, monitor progress against milestones and budgets.
- Participate in the planning and execution of business development targets.
- Oversee and lead research and analysis efforts.
- Report and present results and findings, as well as actionable recommendations to clients.
- Ensure adherence to high standards in research methods, statistical approaches, and work products for all projects.
- Manage existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
- Provide mentoring and training to mid and junior-level staff.
- Build Cadmus reputation through conference presentations and papers.
- Occasional travel required.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field (i.e., business management, marketing, economics, statistics, sociology, engineering, public policy, etc.).
- 6-10+ years of experience in an energy-related field, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Cradle to grave project management experience.
- Expertise in quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis.
- Familiarity with monitoring, verification, and evaluations in energy or related environmental field.
- Familiarity with program planning and design or program implementation in energy or related environmental field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with standard office software applications and statistical applications.
- Desire to develop existing and new skill sets in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with colleagues who take pride in their company and enjoy their work.
Location: This person will primarily focus on working with our Missouri and other mid-west utility clients. Cadmus is looking to establish and grow a small regional office (5-10 staff) in St. Louis. This process is likely to require working from home initially and assisting in the process of scouting new office space and facilitating the hiring of additional staff.
To apply, please submit, in one file, your cover letter and resume.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 21 months ago