Business Title: Senior Associate, Global Equity Tax
Requisition Number: 25984
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: International Executive Tax
State: New York
City: New York
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG’s tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients’ business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. Together with other KPMG International member firms we provide services that help address our clients’ tax needs close to home and around the world. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join us in our New York City office.
KPMG's International Executive Services (IES) practice strives to help companies as they work to manage their international assignment programs. When our clients send their employees on international assignment, KPMG professionals provide proactive planning ideas and advise clients on international human resources and tax best practices. IES provides compliance, advisory, and administration services to help support our clients' businesses and assignees. IES also provides clients with global equity and incentive compensation tax advisory services, which includes providing advice on global corporate compliance and related employer and employee tax issues.
As an IES tax manager - global equity tax advisory services, you will assist the partner and team in providing tax technical advice to multinational clients and manage broad based projects that involve international taxation and corporate tax compliance associated with equity-based and incentive compensation.
- Manage client expectations and delivery of services to corporate clients with international assignees, international local hires, and cross-border employees
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist with internal risk management procedures including engagement letters and inter-firm agreement process
- Coordinate and conduct periodic client meetings
- Develop and deliver approved presentations within KPMG and to select outside organizations
- Perform analysis of global tax calculations related to corporate payroll reporting and withholding on incentive compensation for international and cross-border employees
- Assist with development and teaching of equity-based compensation courses for IES professionals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Three years of expatriate tax and incentive compliance experience
- Prior experience within public accounting advising clients on global incentive compensation issues
- Extensive experience in equity-based awards and incentive compensation administration, including tax technical and corporate compliance experience
- Able to supervise and mentor staff
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...