Business Title: Associate, Information Protection
Requisition Number: 35477
Area of Interest: Information Protection and Security
City: San Francisco
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an Associate in IT Advisory (ITAS)-Information Protection for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our San Francisco office.
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from an information security perspective across various client industries
- Interface with high-level client executives and hands-on technology practitioners to bring meaningful, strategic change in the sphere of information protection, data security and privacy, and business continuity
- Design and populate policy libraries with regulatory authority from diverse industry oversight groups such as PCI Data Security Standards, ISO 27001 and 27002, HIPAA, GLBA, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance, FISMA, PIPEDA, EU Data Privacy, and state data breach laws
- Assist with the architecture, configuration, deployment and service design of network and system security monitoring and analysis tools, Identity and Access Management platforms, IT-GRC platforms, and DLP systems
- Assist with project management for global security technology and process implementations including program oversight for global penetration testing, vendor and third party risk management, data privacy and information governance implementation, and vulnerability management program delivery
- Articulate business risks of technical vulnerabilities to client personnel and identify and communicate findings to client personnel while assisting with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Three years of experience in information security or in a technology-related field, and strong knowledge base in operations, enterprise networking, system evaluation and architecture
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Strong understanding of and ability to provide security configuration and testing of networking and operating systems including TCP/IP, WAN/LAN routing, VLAN architecture, and a wide array of large-scale environments including various major web application servers
- Functional certification such as MCSE, CCNA, CNE, CCIE, Archer/ArcSight /other product-certified preferred
- CISSP, CEH, CPT, CISM, CISA, CIPP, GIAC, GSEC, and/or GCFW certifications preferred
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 21 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...