Universal McCann (UM) is a world leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity. Regardless of how many accounts we service, how many innovations we instigate and how many awards we win, UM would be nowhere without its employees. We are a talent-based business and we cannot be competitive without a motivated and enthusiastic workforce of talented individuals.
We are looking for a Senior Research Associate (Senior Data Engineer and Analyst) to join our team!
- Identify strategic knowledge gaps, that can be answered, with data analysis & modeling, through communication with client and agency stakeholders
- After appropriate training, be conversant with, able to use and able to train others on the major proprietary tools within UM which would be relevant to clients, e.g. TV and multi-media optimizers, budget allocation tools.
- Contribute to the department’s overall capabilities and understanding of media and communications channels.
- Work with client-facing strategists & econometricians on the development and execution of a data collection & transformation plan.
- Review and audit third party data files and working to resolve data issues with the client.
- Create and maintain necessary process steps, documentation and quality checks to ensure data integrity.
- Interpretation of data analysis, summarization and recommendations.
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race,
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Academic and/or practical experience with brand, advertising, and/or marketing research
- At least 1 year of work experience using SAS for marketing or customer analysis
- Must be comfortable manipulating and creating large data sets with SQL or SAS (position will be working with both market-level and user-level data)
- Proven collaborative working methods with an internal, cross-functional project team; under high pressure
- Communicate complex methods and results in simple words that liberal arts majors can understand
- Previous experience with design & analysis of experiments a plus
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
IPG Media Brands - 17 months ago