Business Title: Senior Associate, SAP BOBJ
Requisition Number: 34418
Area of Interest: Business Intelligence
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, SAP BPC in IT Enterprise Technology Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Short Hills office.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Business Intelligence (BI) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of BI initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Three years of BI related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to BI with software vendors such SAP BI/BW, Business Objects, and/or Business Planning and Consolidation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP / ROLAP / HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 21 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...