Business Title: |
Senior Associate, SAP GRC Consultant
Area of Interest:
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in IT Enterprise Technology Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Los Angeles office.
- Lead SAP projects involving strategy, implementation support, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) optimization related to information technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the SAP applications
- Lead SAP business processes mapping
- Lead the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Five years of experience in SAP implementation or SAP business process improvement, specifically in the areas of governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Experience with SAP GRC access controls, security, and process controls
- Demonstrated knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation, and enterprise architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Ability to travel
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...