Business Title: Senior Associate, Supply Chain & Operations
Requisition Number: 35306
Area of Interest: Sustainability
State: New York
City: New York
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Strategy & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our New York office.
- Help execute process and strategy improvements related to supply chain and operational improvement projects
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects
- Support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely completion of project deliverables
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions regarding work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation, and career development of staff members
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Three years of management consulting and/or industry experience providing operational advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis, or a related field; MBA/Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client’s supply chain
- Deep knowledge of demand planning and replenishment, inventory optimization, logistics, distribution, and sales and operations planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...