Business Title: Senior Associate, Valuation
Requisition Number: 34737
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Valuations
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you are positioned to serve diverse clients in a variety of ways. KPMG’s valuation partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients’ business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of fixed income and complex securities valuation services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Economic and Valuation Services practice in our Houston office.
* Analyze competitive industry dynamics and financial conditions of peer companies, evaluate business plans, adjust financial statements, and build cost allocation models
* Participate in due diligence activities on pending M&A transactions, public-company purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment measurement, international restructurings and private-company fairness opinions
* Assist in report preparation, proposals and executive presentations
* Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance
* Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
* Research comparable publicly-traded companies
* Two years of experience with valuation-related projects within an audit, tax, and advisory firm
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited college/university
* Experience with valuations of business entities and intangible assets, purchase price allocations, and financial analysis and research
* Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation preferred
* Knowledge of the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills, and the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 2 years ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...