Centralized internal communication strategy – development and management
- Act as the main project manager in the timely creation, editing and dissemination of internal messages and reports for Agents and Field Management.
- Work in collaboration with Market Managers, CVP of Marketing and Communications and unit Vice President to identify opportunities for added consistency, resonance and efficiency in the deployment of all communications.
External visibility strategy
- In collaboration with CVP of Marketing and Communications and Market Managers, identifies opportunities to create a calendar of external visibility opportunities, including Public Relations, community involvement and advertising.
-Works in close collaboration with Corporate Communications and/or vendors in managing media relations, securing and placing editorial content in national or local publications. Prepares and obtains approvals for all media materials, messaging and talking points.
-Identifies ways to maximize current advertising spend and makes recommendations to Market Managers for additional editorial, advertising and/or community involvement opportunities.
Copywriting and editing
- Assists in the writing and editing of miscellaneous projects, which may include collateral materials, presentation speaker notes, and Internet/Intranet content.
NY - New York (51 Madison Ave)
AGY - AGENCY
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Communication, Marketing or Journalism.
• A minimum of 7 years in copywriting, corporate communications, PR or publishing for diverse audiences. Financial industry expertise strongly preferred.
• Impeccable writing, editing and presentation skills. Writing skills portfolio of work required.
• Project Management Skills: experience coordinating Subject Matter Expert’s knowledge with marketing objective, ownership of developing the marketing piece and timelines
• Tenacity to work with multiple departments with multiple priorities.
• Strong communication skills: experience working in an interdepartmental position and an understanding of how to leverage and collaborate.
• Deadline oriented.
• Word and PowerPoint expertise. Knowledge of creative software applications desirable.
• Experience managing vendor relationships and ensuring timely completion of all contracted deliveries.
• Experience working in multicultural settings.
• Second language written and spoken proficiency desirable (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese preferred).
New York Life - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
New York Life Insurance has been providing life insurance policies in the Big Apple since it was a tiny seed. While the top mutual life...