UCLA is a world-class university thriving in a world-class city. Through innovations, developments and active patents, UCLA is playing a central role in shaping the world we all live in. Broad thinking and optimistic perspectives have always been our catalysts allowing us to redefine the possible, time after time. In each field, across all disciplines and in every arena, greatness has become the UCLA hallmark.
As UCLA begins preparations to celebrate its Centennial, the groundwork is being laid for a multi-billion dollar capital campaign. As part of these efforts, our development organization continues to present new and enticing opportunities to excel your career. As you think about advancement roles that will truly challenge you to think, grow and make an impact, Imagine Yourself Here, paving the way for creativity and innovation as the new Senior Associate Director, Major Gifts, for the Anderson School of Management.
Founded in the depth of the Great Depression, UCLA Anderson School of Management now ranks among the top-tier business schools in the world. UCLA Anderson and many of its academic programs and departments are perennially ranked among the best in the world. An award-winning faculty renowned for research and teaching, highly selective admissions, successful alumni and world-class facilities combine to provide an extraordinary learning environment in the heart of Southern California.
Highlights of this remarkable position include:
- Working for one of the top fundraising institutions in the nation. UCLA Development has earned its prominent reputation as the #1 public fundraising institution in the nation. Just last year, we raised over $400 million!
- The opportunity to be part of a school that is a known leader in advancing knowledge about business models, decision making and market behavior. UCLA Anderson took this innovation one step further by launching the first business school magazine designed exclusively for the iPad. (For more details, visit http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/x46130.xml .)
The Senior Associate Director, Major Gifts for the Anderson School of Management will be responsible for:
- Acting as a liaison to the central major gifts officers to foster effective collaboration between that office and UCLA Anderson in managing regional giving prospects and connecting central major gifts staff to appropriate staff and faculty at UCLA Anderson.
- Qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major individual prospects ($100,000 and up), with an emphasis on endowed chairs, fellowships, research centers, gifts in-kind and endowments in the $250,000 to $1 million or higher range.
- Working collaboratively with major gifts officers, faculty, and key administrators to increase the number and size of individual gifts.
To learn more about the Anderson School of Management, explore their website at http://www.anderson.ucla.edu . For a more detailed description of this position visit our development careers website at: http://www.developmentcareers.ucla.edu and click on Open Positions #18282.
Philanthropy Careers - 20 months ago