The ideal hire will have 4 - 8 years of experience working in all areas of property tax, a professional demeanor, strong communication and organization skills, a motivated personality, and the ability to work quickly and efficiently. This position will have a significant amount of client contact and the candidate must be comfortable working in a client-facing environment.
We are interested in enthusiastic individuals with a demonstrable track record of success. The successful candidates should also possess the desire and ability to maintain positive client relationships and cross sell the firm’s other services.
A property tax manager is required to be well acquainted with both business personal property and real property assessments across the United States. The position requires heavy involvement and management of compliance processes throughout the annual property tax cycle for multiple client assignments. Personal property duties include data review, return preparation, assessment notice gathering, value review /appeal, and tax bill processing. Real property duties include value review, informal settlement negotiations, and formal value hearings.
• Bachelor’s degree in a professional degree such as Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, or Engineering preferred.
• 4 - 8 years in relevant position for property tax.
• Multi-state property tax experience preferred.
• Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of other Microsoft products is a plus.
• Experience with PTMS software preferred.
• Must maintain required CPE credits annually
UHY LLP - 12 months ago
Looking for a career where you can work with numbers without feeling like one?
Then UHY LLP is the place for you!
As one of the...