Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in our IT Advisory practice to join us in our Sacramento office focused on the State & Local Government service line.
Technology has the potential to not merely support, but also to transform, a business. Working to improve an organization’s ERP system, KPMG ERP professionals help companies simplify processes, standardize systems, and sustain compliance, while improving performance and realizing value.
- Deliver complex Public Service engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology services for State/Local government clients
- Assist with the planning and execution of the day-to-day activities of ERP implementation including process design, configuration, and testing
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with client managers
- Develop and execute methodologies and solutions specific to the Public Sector and State/Local Government industries
- Help identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Comply with professional practice requirements
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. MNST.
- Five years of experience as a Technical Architect, or Business/Solutions Architect responsible for large scale application design and architecture preferably with a State/Local Government agency
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Technical Sciences or Information Systems
- Hands on knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including hands on experience creating testing scripts, leading UAT tests, and reporting on status
- Experience at an Advisory or Management Consulting firm
- Applications experience related to full-cycle ERP implementations as part of an advisory team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento
Job Segments: Consulting, Developer, ERP, Government, Information Systems, Management, Management Consulting, Solution Architect, Technology
Apply now »
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...