Empowering healthcare starts with you. At McKesson, whether you work in HR or marketing, finance or public affairs, you're making a difference. You'll spark a chain reaction that results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the nation's leading healthcare services company, we touch virtually every aspect of healthcare. We empower our customers by delivering vital supplies and solutions. And we empower our employees through a supportive environment where opportunity and responsibility grow. Our exceptional leadership team provides the vision and strategy to advance healthcare, so you can feel confident in our direction and your future. At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Conducts internal financial audits. Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to management, and makes recommendations as appropriate. Executes internal audits within established business process controls. Audits the financial and operating system processes for information integrity of transaction documents and reports discrepancies. Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated. May facilitate work of external auditors during on-site visits.
8+ years audit or related experience
4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years Information Technology audit experience, preferably in a Big 4 audit capacity.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation highly preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Auditing policies, practices and systems; with specific experience in large scale deployments of SAP, JD Edwards World, OneWorld / EnterpriseOne, or Hyperion; plus experience in auditing Windows, Unix, AS/400 and Mainframe RACF operating systems, SQL Server and Oracle databases, and network security.
- IT audit skills including experience with pre and post system implementation reviews, internal readiness assessments, project management skills, knowledge of general computer and application controls.
- Business process analysis skills, with proven experience in performing assessments for the revenue, payroll, expenditure, inventory, and financial statement close processes in a manufacturing and/or healthcare services setting.
- Segregation of duties analysis for applications within various business cycles and general computer control environments.
General Office Demands
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Corp. on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Corp. attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Corp. you hereby consent to McKesson Corp. obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Corp. transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Corp. keeping your application on file for 6 years. McKesson Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 11th on the FORTUNE 500 list, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated...