Partner Finance has been retained to recruit a Senior Auditor for our Fortune 500 client.
Senior Auditor Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong understanding of audit practices including: risk types, types of mitigating controls, process flows and identification of critical control points, and sampling methods.
- Work on multiple tasks as assigned and manage priorities.
- Document work performed in organized workpapers meeting Audit’s standards.
- Employ and leverage current and emerging audit tools and techniques.
- Perform technical research as necessary using internal and external source material.
- Identify control enhancement / improvement opportunities.
- Escalate significant audit issues identified and proposed manner of resolution.
- Draft assigned sections of audit reports that provide a clear description of issues identified, related implications to the business, and recommendations to resolve the issues.
- Plan and conduct effective meetings with Audit personnel, clients, and other third parties.
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of management in client organizations.
- Develop and maintain peer relationships with auditors to share best practices.
Senior Auditor Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field of study.
- Professional audit certifications preferred
CIA, CPA, CISA, etc.).
- Demonstrated technical abilities in select areas
e.g., accounting, regulatory, etc.).
- Relevant audit or audit-related experience
- Project management experience.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- limited travel required.