Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice for clients and associates. The best professionals want to be part of our team and many of them already are. Our reputation and brand allow us to recruit the top candidates. Our mentoring and development systems allow us to retain them, help them excel and ultimately help them create an extremely rewarding career path.
With nearly 800 associates and 21 offices across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida, Rehmann is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the nation, providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. Rehmann has consistently grown since its inception in 1941. For nine consecutive years, Rehmann has been named one of the 101 Best Companies to Work for in Michigan. In 2012 and 2011, Accounting Today rated Rehmann as one of the 70 best companies to work for in the US. With emphasis in auditing including SEC and not-for-profit work, local and international tax, consulting, wealth management and forensic investigative work, Rehmann continues to hire candidates seeking opportunities in audit, tax and within our Rehmann Financial division. By holding true to our corporate values, mission, vision and strategic plan, Rehmann provides diversity of work, career development, work/life balance and appreciation to our associates.
The Senior Auditor will be responsible for supervising audits including:
• Preparing and leading more complex audit areas
• Review of audit areas performed by staff
• Oversee internal staffing on engagements
• All aspects of financial statement preparation
• Budget engagements and oversight to ensure work is completed within budgeted timeline
- Candidates must have 2-5 years relevant assurance experience in public accounting or industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. Candidate should have the ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Ability to self-direct, and manage multiple deadlines
- Licensed CPA
- Career oriented, seeking advancement
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically
Rehmann - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...