Be the big thinker behind tomorrows technology!
Qualcomm is taking its traditional strengths in digital wireless technologies in exciting new fields such as Augmented Reality and Computer Vision. Join Qualcomm's computer vision team in Vienna, Austria, to contribute to the development of a new generation of wireless devices using Augmented Reality. Live in the city with the best living standard in the world (Mercer 2011 Quality of Living Survey).
The ideal candidate has outstanding skills and 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the following areas:
- Be part of a team developing mobile Augmented Reality enabling technology
- Test prototype systems for new computer vision technologies
- Interact closely with SW developers and CV experts from concept review through system implementation, tuning, testing, and benchmarking
- Develop and implement tools required for verification and automated testing
Candidates with experience in the following areas are preferred:
- Evaluate technologies on mobile platforms through testing, logging and analysis
- Create testing environments using software and hardware tools
- Develop test procedures, execute and automate tests, and isolate problems
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering (Masters degree preferred)
- Augmented Reality
- Mobile device camera pipeline components
- AR algorithms
- Testing of AR applications
- Mobile Platform Development
- Hands-on laboratory setup, verification and optimization of client-server applications and infrastructure
- Automated testing of embedded applications on mobile devices
- Development experience with Android, iOS, or Windows Mobile
The salary for this position is above the minimum wage of 2557,00 Euros gross per month, depending on your expertise and qualification.
Qualcomm - 9 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services bas...