This is a senior technical position requiring technical education in mechanical or civil engineering, or closely related field and proficiency in planning, design and construction of Aviation Ground Services Systems including aviation fuel bulk storage tanks, transmission and distribution pump and piping systems, aircraft hydrant fueling systems, loading racks, controls and fire protection systems. The position requires experience designing aircraft preconditioned air system and aircraft ground power systems. Duties of the position include preparation of studies and designs related to fuel storage, transmission and distribution systems; preconditioned air systems; ground power systems; evaluation and technical oversight of design and construction projects involving the above described systems and related facilities; and preparation of technical specifications and cost estimates for ground services systems components and related facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct Technical Staff Working on Design of Aviation Ground Services Systems
- Review and/or Prepare Aviation Ground Services Systems Related Studies
- Review/Develop Design Drawings for Aviation Ground Services Systems
- Review/Develop Technical and/or Performance Specifications
- Interface with Clients regarding Aviation Ground Services Systems
- Periodic Domestic and International Travel Required
Requires Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Closely Related Field, licensure as a Professional Engineer or ability to obtain, and a minimum of 10 years of design and construction experience for Aviation Ground Services Systems
T.Y. Lin International - 2 years ago
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...