A top investment in Jersey City is looking for a Senior Axiom Developer who will work to support the implementation of a new Cash framework which will impact the existing Regulatory submissions.
The candidate is expected to work with the Business and Change Management teams to identify where the changes are required by report, and perform the development and testing activities.
This will be a 6+ month contract that they will be looking to extend or turn full time.
The rate will be based on experience, but they are looking to pay for a senior consultant.
Would you please find the full job spec below and f you are interested, respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent resume and / or call me at (212-707-8501). Also, please do not hesitate to forward this information to any colleagues or friends who may be interested and have the desired skill set.
The individual will have responsibility to:
- Interpret/understand of Regulatory Filing Requirements Document (BRD & FRD) prepared by the business.
- Translate FRD requirement into Axiom design and functional modules.
- Create Technical Design Document
- Implement Axiom Data Source Definition/loading, Portfolio and Aggregation modules, freeform and tabular reports.
- Program in UNIX Shell Script
- Install file watchers and Autosys batch jobs
- Strong knowledge of Axiom
- Solid understanding of Oracle 10/11g from a Development perspective
- Unix /Linux command line interface and K shell scripting
- Writing technical design documents, adhering to firm standards
- Source code control tools such as Perforce
- Highly-motivated team player
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Demonstrates initiative / Pro-active
- Dedicated and reliable
- Organized / manages time well
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of dealing with diversity
- Ability to work in a virtual team, across boundaries
- Ability to multi-task / self-sufficient
- Ability to establish direction and drive progress
- Knowledge of financial products
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster working relationships with all stakeholders
Familiarity with Regulations that apply to a US Bank and Broker / Dealer, and how they relate to
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
- submissions to the SEC and FED
- Familiarity with complex system integration and software development life cycles
As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment solutions...