Senior BI Analyst – |
Celerity, a business acceleration consultancy, is expanding its Healthcare Solutions Practice to accelerate results for healthcare service provider nationwide. We are actively seeking professionals who are creative, collaborative, resilient and continuously challenge themselves to do better.
About the Health Services Practice
Healthcare Service Providers are under intense pressure to improve efficiencies and reduce costs. Celerity’s Healthcare Solutions Practice helps clients accelerate results through a holistic approach combining business experience, process knowledge and technical expertise. The practice includes experts who have worked in the health industry, technologists at the top of their craft and an entire team focused on client success.
This nationwide practice focuses on the largest players in the health services industry, working to help them respond to healthcare reform directives, intense competition and rapidly changing technologies.
· Partners with and/or leads managers or staff through requirements elicitation, documentation and analysis
· Design and development of moderate to complex BI solutions, with a focus on report development
· Acts as mentor/trainer with less experienced IS and business staff
· Contribute to formal data management and governance initiative
· This is a senior level position, not looking for report writers. Candidates must have much deeper experience.
· BS Computer Science or equivalent education and relevant experience
· 5 years of experience designing and developing reports with Cognos - 2 of which must be with version 8 (experience must include Framework Manager or Transformer, and Data Manager)
· 5 years of experience working with MS SQL or Oracle, developing moderate to complex queries
· Good understanding of relational database design and data warehouse design
· Experience in Agile development
Who is Celerity?
Celerity is a business acceleration consultancy devoted to helping companies break through key stuck points and solve critical problems. We deliver proven solutions in four main areas: technology adoption and integration, business process efficiency, strategy and alignment and talent.
Headquartered in McLean, VA, Celerity operates nine regional offices with more than 600 employees and $83 million in revenue.
Good corporate citizenship is a top priority at Celerity. We apply the same entrepreneurial spirit to our community initiatives and charitable giving as we do to our company and clients. Celerity employees support diverse causes and organizations, such as the Wounded Warrior Project, Byte Back, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Dress for Success, Courage for Life, the Douglas J. Green Memorial Fund and the Veterans Leadership Program.
Pittsburgh Career Connector - 15 months ago