Under minimal supervision of the Billing Manager, the Senior Biller has responsibility to coordinate with Project Accountants on project invoicing, and identifying unbilled and Accounts Recievables on various projects. Working out of our Shared Services Center in Lancaster, PA, this position may have limited supervisory responsibility for the work of Junior Billers. The principal duties are as follows:
- Create Client-ready invoices including backup and balance PB's Oracle-based Information System (PBIS) invoices for very complex projects.
- Interpret contract terms and create formats for client invoices.
- May be required to complete client-specific contract forms.
- Accomplish cost tranfers as directed by Project Accountants.
- Clear unbilled costs as appropriate based on project type.
- Perform other duties as assigned, commensurate with needs and capabilities.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of seven years billing or AR experience, Associate's degree preferred.
- A strong understanding of basic accounting principles, proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and experience with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational, communication and phone skills
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...