ESS Group, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual to work within our growing Ecological Services and Environmental Permitting group. Qualified candidates must be thoroughly experienced in biological surveys and methodologies. The successful candidate will be motivated and excited at the opportunity to expand the project base of this program. The position will require both technical and business development responsibilities as follows:
- Actively participate in client development initiatives and prepare proposals.
- Promote ESS growth in the New England and Mid-Atlantic marketplaces.
- Contribute to company-wide cross-practice business development plans.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Preference will be given to those with demonstrated experience with Section 404 determinations, NEPA, Threatened and Endangered species surveys, and/or Phase 1 site assessments.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of standard office productivity software.
- MS degree in Wildlife Biology, Botany, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of consulting experience with biological surveys and methodologies.
- Projects are primarily in New England and the Mid-Atlantic; however work routinely will occur throughout the US and Caribbean, so periodic travel will be required.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For more information about ESS Group, Inc. visit www.essgroup.com .
ESS Group, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including a Profit Sharing Program and a dynamic work environment. ESS Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please include the job title: “Senior Biologist, EEP” in the subject line and e-mail or mail your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
ESS Group, Inc.
401 Wampanoag Trail, Suite 400
East Providence, RI 02915
In 2002, ESS made a significant commitment to expand the company's engineering capabilities. This has been a real value-added feature for...