Senior Board Design Engineer (Job Number: 321419)
CloudShield, an SAIC company, has a career opportunity for a Senior Board Design Engineer in Sunnyvale, California.
• Interpreting the requirements from system specifications and/or verbal inputs (completion of the specification of) the detailed requirements of the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly.
• Creation of the schematic including creation of library elements using schematic capture tools such as ORCAD.
• Selection of components for the subject PCB.
• Analog and digital circuit design of POL power supplies and the like as required.
• Definition of the PCB including stack up.
• Component placement and Signal Integrity (SI) analysis. Familiarity with SI tools such as HyperLynx, SPICE, or SigExplorer is desirable.
• Analysis of operational parameters such as power demands.
• Support of the physical layout process on ALLEGRO including post route SI analysis.
• Support of the fabrication process for the PCB.
• Complete documentation of the PCB design to AGILE of ALL documents required by FAB, CM/assembler, test engineering, and/or field service.
• Bring up and test of the subject PCB in both standalone and system environments.
• Any other tasks associated with PCB circuit design.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 8+ years of related experience. (Additional experience, training or education may be considered in lieu of degree.)
• 5+ years hands on experience with complex, high-speed digital design.
• Ability to work independently.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Master’s Degree or advanced related degrees and training.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Mar 6, 2013, 8:48:16 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SUNNYVALE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 23 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...