The Toyota Marketing Department is seeking a Sr. Brand Strategy Analyst who will support the Toyota Division's focus on analyzing brand metrics and determining growth opportunities with key consumer segments, to strengthen the Toyota brand. This associate will serve as the subject matter expert on brand imagery and key consumer groups to advise and assist Toyota Marketing groups in reaching their consumer target objectives through research and trend analysis. The position will also play a key role in supporting initiatives to improve effectiveness and efficiency of Toyota Division Marketing spend.
· Maintain and support brand metrics tracking, KPI analytics and provide key insights to stakeholder groups.
· Develop multi-year marketing spend recommendations to support vehicle life cycle and contribute to the development of the department's analytics infrastructure.
· Interface with internal marketing groups and sales regions by identifying and delivering data-driven insights that would enhance marketing spend efficiency and ROI.
· Analyze strategic consumer and market segment trends in existing databases and new sources for in-depth consumer insights.
· Develop ad hoc marketing analysis and management communications for senior leadership.
· Work with vendors and other departments, coordinate development and analysis of consumer research studies for Marketing Department.
Toyota - 22 months ago
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the finance and...