Senior Branding & Communications Specialist
Significant and Meaningful Employment Opportunity!
A bout our Firm
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States. We employ approximately 275 staff members, manage over $7 billion in investment assets, and serve more than 6,000 clients in almost all 50 states. (12/31/12). Our company exists to provide wisdom for wealth, based on biblical principles, so we can help our clients experience financial peace of mind and focus on what matters most in life. Through a network of 14 branch offices and four distinct divisions, the company provides financial services to clients across the wealth spectrum in these key areas.
• Comprehensive, fee-only financial & estate planning
• Tax preparation & business consulting
• Investment analysis & management
• Retirement Plan Services
• Philanthropic counsel & strategies for charitable giving
• Wealth Transfer Planning
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Branding and Communications Specialist in our Advisor Services Group in our National Office in Roswell, GA , to help articulate our firm's message and enhance awareness and strategic positioning of our firm's brand in the marketplace. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in marketing, public relations, brand management or related field, preferably in the financial services industry. The demonstrated ability to serve and influence team members at all levels of the organization, including C-Suite executives, coupled with experience in project management, strategy development, strategic execution, and resource utilization are essential for success in this role.
Primary areas of focus will include: assisting the Director with firm-wide messaging, brand management, distribution channel management, strategic project management and effectively serving key stakeholders. An ability to facilitate the creation and implementation of communication and branding-related initiatives, including tools and process development to drive consistency-will also be expected
Desired Qualities and Skills
The successful candidate will also exhibit the following:
This position requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years' prior experience in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field. Candidates with prior experience in the Financial Service Industry, a professional services firm, or other highly regulated industry are strongly preferred.
- Strong desire to serve with excellence
- Proven strategic thinking, planning, problem-solving, and implementation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong project management skills and the ability to execute quality work according to schedules and deadlines
- Ability to know what resources to use (both internal and external) and to use those resources effectively to meet project objectives
- Solid verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Capability to excel in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and creative skills
- High degree of comfort in managing, focusing on, and working with a significant amount of detail
- Strong interpersonal and independent judgment skills
- Prior experience leveraging technology to enhance efficiencies
- Aptitude, passion for, and ability to apply learning.
This position is located at our National Home Office which is located at:
300 Colonial Center Parkway, Ste 300, Roswell, GA 30076
How to Apply
Please visit www.ronblue.com/careers to submit your resume and cover letter. Prior to applying for this position, please visit www.ronblue.com and review it thoroughly. Should you decide to apply after prayerful consideration, make sure to include a cover letter which includes your answers to all of the requested questions. Once you have applied for this position, please add ronblue.com to your email's spam filter 'white' list or 'safe senders' list. This setting is often found in your email account under Mail / Options. This will ensure that any correspondence from us will be received by your email in-box
Ronald Blue & Co.
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co. is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States with more...