Available Openings: 1
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: 85484
Location: Boston, MA
Business Unit: Finance
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Responsible for large sales database administration, creating and maintaining database business rules, data loads across supporting databases including integrity checks, and data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL database experience.
- A proven ability to work with large amounts of dynamic data in a fast paced environment.
- An analytical problem solver.
- Some managerial experience.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...