The Senior Business Analyst will perform the requirements gathering, analysis and documentation tasks required to support the Implementation of new C21’s strategic business initiatives. The Senior Business Analyst will work directly with business management as well as interfacing with and providing support to development, business operations and production support teams.
The Senior Business Analyst would be capable of managing the Implementations process both at the analysis and project lead roles.
The Senior business analyst will have a good understanding of what is expected and will be involved with each project to instill continence and still maintain productive action.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify opportunities and provide input for ongoing improvements to the business and service offerings.
- Provide new and innovative alternative solutions to system and business process challenges.
- Interact with the business to assess project requirements and perform needs analysis, develop action plans, and project timelines.
- Direct weekly and bi-weekly updates to include status communications with the business and C21’s management.
- Manage defined implementation tasks with business, technical and support teams to deliver software solutions for the business.
- Coordinate the deployment of operational and technical initiatives, including deployment strategy and user training.
- Support multiple teams and projects simultaneously.
- Manage expectations of deliverables and timing.
- Work with teams in estimating work efforts through a clear understanding of project priority, scope, plan and business purpose, and proactively working to communicate, reduce, or mitigate project risks and issues.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated experience in leading requirements, data and systems analysis.
- Project management skills and implementation planning.
- Experience in full development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products/SharePoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience documenting test plans and cases in a Retail environment.
- 4 years minimum experience in business/systems analysis.
- Strong experience capturing and eliciting business requirements.
- Strong experience writing functional requirement specifications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation
- Strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Experience in applying an understanding of basic project management principles.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
Century 21 Department Store is a legendary New York City retailer offering top designer merchandise at incredibly low prices. For over 50...