Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Senior Business Analyst will lead various external reporting projects for the credit external reporting team. This role will include all relationship and customer engagement activities with external third parties, business partners and regulatory affairs. This analyst will also oversee the daily tasks associated with fulfilling the external requests which include clear requirements gathering, report solutioning, quality review checks and clear communications with the project team and management. Duties will also include business status updates on progress and working closely with the team to ensure quality products are delivered timely. Expectations include independent work project activities and managing expectations in a highly visible environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leverage strong and diverse communications skills to provide effective relationship building with the team, business partners and external 3 rd parties.
- Oversee assigned work projects and ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Enhance your knowledge of Credit metrics and build your trend recognition skills.
- Enhance your BI tool expertise for report development, and partner to develop requirements, adhoc and prototyping solutions.
- Build and enhance your ability to summarize numerous reports into an executive level summary.
- Provide strong project management guidance and manage expectations while juggling several competing priorities.
- Follow and manage to the appropriate MIS processes (MIS CM / SDLC / MIS Task Tracking) to ensure consistency when developing reports and communicating results.
- Provide backup support and quality review functions for other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 3-5 years of related experience (customer relationship, project management & report development)
- 3 - 5 years experience working in the Financial Industry in a reporting capacity.
- Proven experience around effective communication skills related to customer relationship building.
- Proven experience in a customer/business relationship management role - good with managing expectations and business priorities.
- Knowledge of Credit metrics with strong trend recognition skills and a high degree of initiative.
- Problem solving skills and integrative thinking is critical.
- Ability to summarize numerous reports into an executive level summary.
- Working knowledge and experience with common reporting tools like Business Objects, SAS, Spotfire, Crystal Reports and other reporting tools.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or SAS a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage expectations with several competing priorities.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 10 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...