This dynamic position offers you the opportunity to play a lead role in a variety of significant projects , learning new skills and challenging yourself in the process. As Project Manager your activities will focus on driving projects, and you'll be a key player throughout all stages of small and larger assignments from requirements gathering to problem solving and implementation. You'll also demonstrate your leadership skills and ability to deliver results qualities that are in demand as Molina continues to grow. History shows that employees at Molina can shape their career paths , and we take pride in our dedication to professional growth and development. Along the way you'll support Molina's mission to provide quality healthcare for financially vulnerable individuals and families while using your experience in Medicaid to make a direct impact on key initiatives and projects.
To be a good fit for the Project Manager opportunity, you will have:
Since its founding more than 30 years ago, Molina Healthcare has grown into one of the leaders in providing quality healthcare to the underserved. Currently, Molina Healthcare arranges for the delivery of healthcare services or offers health information management solutions for nearly 4.3 million individuals and families who receive their care through Medicaid, Medicare, and other government-funded programs in 16 states. Molina is a publicly traded company with approximately 4,500 employees and revenues of $4.6 billion, and we recently were named to the 2012 Fortune 500 list.
- 8 to 10 years of project management experience, preferably including a significant amount of time working in Medicaid, Medicare, or a related healthcare sector.
- A bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business operations, project management and/or healthcare, or equivalent work experience.
- SME level Microsoft Project knowledge, preferably 2010.
- Knowledge of various support tools (Risk Radar, RQMS, CQTM) and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to resolve/escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
Molina Healthcare Inc. - 23 months ago