If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a dynamic, creative individual to add to our PMO Team.
- A strong business analyst professional?
- In search of a new challenge and opportunity?
- Used to balancing the demands of multiple projects concurrently?
- Able to perform duties with minimal direct supervision?
- Interested to be part of team that is dedicated to delivering projects on time?
- Facilitate work sessions with business units and technical staff to develop functional business requirements for larger, more complex projects
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manage changes
- Facilitate business process redesign sessions and create documentation, as needed, for new technology
- Coordinate and/or oversee Agile development activities including creation and management of user stories
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business units and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the various business units within the organization as well as an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities
- Provide system test support and consultation for assigned projects
- Provide assistance and project management skills on smaller projects
- May provide production support for applications developed by the .net Development team
- May be asked to participate in release planning, production validation, and other project related activities
- May provide coaching and mentoring to other Business Analysts
- May need to develop code for various applications
- Six or more (6+) years in information technology roles required
- Four or more (4+) years experience in business analysis roles with increasing levels of responsibility required
- Bachelors degree in information technology or business administration or equivalent work history required
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies required
- Demonstrated experience and/or training in Agile development methods required
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Visio) required; MS Project preferred
- Knowledge of personal lines insurance industry practices preferred
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in data management tools and defect management tools preferred
- Medium to advanced coding experience in any language preferred
- This job requires the ability to use desktop computers. Also requires variability in works hours. Some travel may be needed to other offices.
Our employees enjoy many benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive salary
- 200% match on your 401(k) up to 6% of your pay
- Generous medical, dental, disability and life insurance plans
- A friendly, professional work environment
- The opportunity to work at a place of integrity, where customer service is emphasized