Senior Business Analyst
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider, is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
Actively participate in all phases of a project lifecycle. Drive the work within project teams (IT and vendor) and with a variety of business stakeholders to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met. Elicit requirements using all available resources including interviews, existing documents, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis and others. Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customer and technology stakeholders. Research, analyze, and recommend solutions which meet the business needs for new projects.
- Business requirements document (covering functional and non-functional requirements)
- Process descriptions and process maps
- Context and data flow diagrams
- Use cases, user stories, or scenarios
- Screen and interface designs (conceptual)
- Conceptual solution architecture (with enterprise architects)
- Other system documentation required by project lifecycle methodologies
*US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- Quick-study and capable of understanding and organizing complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professionalism, and the ability to interact with a diverse group, including executives, managers, subject matter experts, and vendors
- Escalates issues as appropriate
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (both internal and external) and the software development teams (both in-house and vendor)
- Utilizes prior experience in enterprise-wide requirements definition and methodologies
- Works independently with users to define concepts and under direction of a project manager
- Drives and challenges business units on their assumptions
- Strong analytical skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Is the liaison between the business units and the technology teams / support teams.
*Local Seattle Metro area candidates ONLY
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
Quardev - 10 months ago