Support delivery of team volume and share objectives by providing analytics to support the strategic business plan and the tactical execution plan for the CVS Team. This role is responsible for developing a fact-based approach of business analytics including evaluation of promotional effectiveness, marketing plans, space recommendations, brand and category trends, Neilsen data mining, customer POS, trade marketing analysis, CVS ExtraCare evaluation and translating the analysis into key insights and recommendations for the customer, collegues, and field sales. This role will leverage his/her strategic thinking capabilities to identify short and long growth opportunities based on a comprehensive understanding of company and customer strategies and operations knowledge. Additionally, he/she will work closely with the Customer Business Managers to develop a strong fact-based selling relationship with the customer’s merchandising and replenishment teams.
• Responsible for developing and presenting fact based business analytics for CVS Team including promotion evaluation for effectiveness and efficiency, ExtraCare analysis, Nielsen and Verisign analysis, brand/category trends, marketing plans, objectives, and space recommendations.
• Functions as the CVS Team ExtraCare expert to support in all selling processes.
• Functions as the CVS Team data expert to support the CBMs in all selling processes.
• Functions as the CVS Team expert in forecasting Consumption, Gross Sales, and Marketing Development Funds.
• Ability to manage & manipulate spreadsheets, graphics, & business communication.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Knowledge of AC Nielsen and applications for customer presentation development.
• Ability to create required ad hoc analysis and reporting utilizing analytical skills.
• Ability to develop selling story/recommendations as output of analysis.
• Knowledge of technologically driven financial analysis (ie. ROI, Pricing/Margin implications)
• Play a key role in building the annual business plan based upon analytical review of historical and competitive data and strategic direction for the brand and customer.
• Must be able to work independently, with a high degree of energy and motivation
• Must be able to take initiative in working in a flexible, fast-paced team environment.
• Must be agile in determining and managing priorities.
• Must be creative and detail-oriented in ambiguous situations, with a focus on execution
• Must have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
• Must have exceptional competency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and Vlookup), PowerPoint, Word, and Lotus Notes.
• Knowledge of Access preferred.
• Understanding of Retail and Customer Team perspectives
• Strong team and interpersonal skills
• Bachelors Degree required - preferably in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science with 5+ years' experience in analysis
Revlon has the look of a leader in the US mass-market cosmetics business, alongside L'Oréal's Maybelline and Procter &...