TSR Consulting Services is a quality driven IT staffing firm supporting our clients in multiple industries. We look for the best to place them with the best. We have the assignment and your career in mind in parallel. One of our premier Pharmaceutical clients is looking for the following:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.
Sr. Business Analyst
6 month+ contract
Our client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to capture functional requirements and business processes for laboratory data analysis applications.
Summary of Project
A variety of applications are currently in use in Biologics Development for laboratory data analysis both in the GxP as well as the non-GxP areas. The goal of this initiative is to document the as-is business processes and requirements in order to evaluate whether there can be a consolidation of applications.
Under the direction of the IT Director for Biologics Development, the BA will work closely with the stakeholders from Biologics Development across various locations. The Business Analyst will document the requirements, capture use cases and process flows. He/She will also access the vendor landscape, and assess potential opportunities and cost of consolidation of applications.
BMM Project Responsibilities Business Analysis
- Coordinate meetings with stakeholders to understand work processes and requirements
- Consolidate requirements across sites
- Generate cohesive documentation of:
Business processes / process maps (As Is To Be)
Requirements documents (BRDs) & Use cases
Functional and Technical specifications
- Identify instances where existing processes may be streamlined or improved
- Manage and maintain all requirements materials
- Review vendor landscape to understand potential alternative applications
- Assess internal resource/cost implications of consolidating applications
- Prepare presentations to summarize findings
- Assist with communication to business & stakeholder management activities
- Infrequent overnight travel between NJ, NY, and MA
- At least 5 years of prior experience working in a business analyst capacity on research applications in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Bachelors or Masters Degree preferably in life sciences, statistics or mathematics
- Familiarity with Biopharmaceutical Research & Development industry; in particular a working knowledge of early stage research and discovery.
- Required working knowledge of Biologics research, either from formal experience or strong domain understanding and support
- Base understanding of statistical methods used to analyze BioAssay data
- Proven ability in gathering, tracing, translating and managing complex requirements, business rules, and data
- Experience with formal SDLC practices, emphasis on Analysis stage
- Experience working with GxP applications a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including technical writing / documentation; organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams; able to provide technical leadership
- Outgoing personality; self-starter able to work interactively and independently with stakeholders
- Experience with process modeling tools (Visio, etc.) to identify, capture, define, and analyze business processes
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Lean Thinking / Six Sigma educated a plus
- CBAP/CCBA Certification a plus
TSR Consulting - 8 months ago