Description of Services: Senior Business Analyst to support projects including website updates and integration, knowledge Management, eHealth, Physician Services Portal, portal upgrades, and health assessment upgrades.
Description of Deliverables:
Client is looking for Senior Business Analysts. The projects include upgrades to ' portals, health assessment updates, coaching programs, data connectivity, Website updates and integration, eHealth, Knowledge Management, and client-management reporting.
The positions will be responsible for eliciting, documenting and prioritizing business requirements (some in an Agile team setting). Additional responsibilities include facilitating requirements sessions, testing/communicating changes needed to development staff.
Required/Desired Skills: -
* BS in business or computer science field Complete understanding of SDLC 4 Years
* Implementation of HL7 Interfaces 3 Years
* direct BA experience in the healthcare industry 5 Years
* Experience in Agile development methodologies 5 Years
* Experience writing functional specs, user cases/user stories, and DFD's 3 Years
* Strong analytical skills and business acumen 5 Years
* Strong problem solving and negotiation 5 Years
* Experience with web application development 5 Years
* Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Visio 3 Years
* Experience with business intelligence and reporting applications 3 Years
Please complete the following and send back with your updated resume.
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):
Tanson is EOE/AA
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation, providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. To view all our positions take a look at "Careers" at www.Tansoncorp.com