Applied Research Associates, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology services company with an excellent national reputation and a thirty three year history of strong growth. Our culture supports career growth and rewards innovation, self-motivation, and technical excellence.
We are seeking an experienced business developer in the National Capitol Region to lead capture activities for large opportunities in the health and human safety, intelligence community or DoD technical services arenas. ARA is a 1300 person, employee-owned, entrepreneurial company providing science and technology services to government clients across national security, infrastructure, energy, the environment, and health and human safety. This position will report directly to ARA’s CDO. Founded in 1979, ARA has offices throughout the United States and Canada. Candidates who have successfully identified and captured large contracts are preferred. The successful candidate will: (a) lead the identification and development of large opportunities for federal clients within DoD, the military services, DHS, DOT as well as commercial clients, (b) lead the capture of these opportunities, and (c) support the proposal activities to win the work.
- Bachelor’s level degree (or higher); technical major in engineering, computer science, physics, or a related discipline is a plus.
- 15+ years of experience in DoD/federal business development.
- Proven business development skills.
- Demonstrated capture management skills.
- Strong proposal management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Applied Research Associates, Inc - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) is an international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically excellent...