The Senior Business Development Analyst position is responsible to develop pricing and proposals for related client RFPs and any associated revisions. The Senior Analyst will lead and coordinate the associated RFP response activities with sales, Senior Management, functional departments and contract management.
Specific Job Duties:
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading business development opportunities including the following activities:
• Develop proposal documents and cost estimates in response to client RFPs.
• Coordinate multiple groups and vendors in the preparation of proposals and cost estimates.
• Ensure all proposals and cost estimates are accurate.
• Participate and lead meetings, strategy planning, and various sales initiatives.
• Work with Operations in the negotiation and finalization of program budgets, assumptions and specifications.
• As needed, represent the proposal and costing team at bid defense presentations and in client teleconferences to discuss, defend and negotiate budgets.
• Attend sales presentations and meetings.
• Lead Business Development initiatives
• Mentor and train new Business Development team members
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Time Management
• Analytical Business Skills
• Strong math competency
• Must be a self-starter and able to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• CRO experience or specific experience with proposal development
• Minimal travel required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
United BioSource Corporation - 18 months ago