Please visit http://www.fireflymb.com for information on our company.
- Partner with Firefly Senior Management and Client Marketing to develop high impact strategies to build relationships with new prospects in order to sell projects, build relationships and grow revenue.
- To help expand Firefly’s presence within existing client companies, i.e. new division and brands.
- Working with in the Millward Brown business development team to drive strategic planning, prospecting and pipeline development for our qualitative business.
- This position is a Freelance/Contract position with an opportunity for growth or renewal after 6 months
- Identify new opportunities, prioritize prospects, prepare account briefs, facilitate contact and meetings, and create relationships
- Target high growth clients and secure Firefly a seat at the table with these clients.
- Sell value-added offers such as The Studio and longitudinal research overviews.
- Integrate into the Millward Brown team to help identify opportunities to differentiate the company through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Help to “demystify” qualitative research among less experienced quantitative researchers.
- Creatively and enthusiastically present our research solutions to prospective clients
- Contribute to proposal development
- Maintain sales pipeline forecast revenues and provide regular activity reports to management
- Analyze the competitive landscape and report back to the organization on ways to differentiate Firefly from a sales perspective
- Qualify "call ins" to quantify the opportunity.
- Work with Corporate Development in identifying new areas of opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in advertising and/or custom & syndicated marketing research
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in sales or client development
- Ability to quickly get up-to-speed on Firefly’s offering, methods and the value we bring to clients.
- Ability to actively listen and probe on needs and opportunities
- Ability to help develop tools for tracking impact of sales efforts
- Proactive follow-up
- Engaging oral/written communications and presentation skills
- Proven track record of growing revenues and managing a sales pipeline
- Experience using a sales management database such as Salesforce
- High-energy with a passion for rainmaking
- Ability to develop relationships at a senior management level with client organizations (e.g. CMO, VP Marketing/Brand/Consumer Insights)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Travel requirements: some travel required to assist team in presenting capabilities
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown - 13 months ago
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...