We are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager in the San Francisco Bay Area who will be responsible for prospecting new accounts, managing a sales pipeline and closing new business in our target market of gaming entertainment and social networks.
Working under our VP of Business Development and Strategic Accounts, you will be responsible for sourcing new business opportunities and developing customer accounts in support of company goals and quota objectives. Effectively manage internal resources across engineering, legal, professional services, and finance. Craft, negotiate, and execute creative and complex sales, effectively managing the end-to-end process.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated successful business development experience, including experience selling technology solutions at the executive level in the interactive entertainment industry.
- Documented history of developing new business and closing complex sales negotiations.
- Ability to effectively partner with and engage internal sales resources as well as liaise with external partners at all levels.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and organizational skills to engage with prospects varying in size and industry.
- Experience with negotiations, RFP process and legal contracts.
- Must stay abreast of Game industry trends to both monitor competitive positioning as well as identify new business opportunities.
- Ability to travel to conferences and meet with clients on a regular basis; 30-40% travel required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take account ownership and responsible for building long-term relationships with decision makers within key accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; including excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with competitive compensation (base salary plus aggressive merit based incentives), excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
- Hungry over-achiever with killer instincts and a strong desire to win.
- Passion for the interactive entertainment space, heavy user of social networks sites and close familiarity with all segments of the games industry.
- Understanding of SAAS platforms.
Live Gamer, Inc. - 14 months ago