Kelly Services, Inc.-Senior Business Development Representative in Tampa, FL
Are you an established Sales/Business Development Manager who possesses a strong Staffing Service background along with entrepreneurial spirit and drive? If so, connect with Kelly Resources a premier provider of professional Staffing solutions. The Business Development Representative will provide sales development and support on new business opportunities in the commercial space to include clerical, administrative and professional services.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Identify research and secure new business opportunities utilizing prospecting skills and community/business networking to increase revenue, improve contribution and diversify within product lines and industries supported. Follow sales cycle from beginning to end including initial contact, client needs analysis, development of proposals and presentations and closing the deal.
- Develop sales strategy in concert with district and divisional business plans utilizing strategic planning process that encompasses company, market and industry trends in order to ensure coordination of efforts to achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the local business community to develop, enhance and maintain knowledge base of industry changes and community needs, as well as development of business and industry relationships to enhance sales and recruitment opportunities.
- Collaborate across multiple organizations to further business strategies and ensure mutual success.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
- The successful candidate preferably possesses a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- 5-7 years sales experience and recruiting of various staffing and recruiting services to include clerical, administrative and professional services.
- Must possess a proven ability to develop business, build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment, have good communication skills, both oral and written, and effective networking skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus, positive personal leadership and drive, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must be computer savvy (Word, Excel, Internet).
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 530,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2010 was $5 billion. Visit http://www.kellyservices.com/ and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter. For more public information on Kelly Services, visit our Web site or read our news releases and privacy statement
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...