Key Risk Management Services, Inc., a subsidiary of W.R. Berkley Corporation is a leading Southeastern workers compensation insurance company and third party administrator. Our home office is located in Greensboro, North Carolina with other offices in Charlotte, North Carolina; Columbia, South Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; Baltimore, Maryland; and Alpharetta, Georgia.
We are seeking applicants for the position of Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in our Charlotte, North Carolina office. Responsibility focuses on the identification of analytical and reporting requirements, design, and maintenance of reports generated from the data warehouse.
- Expert level skills in Hyperion Interactive Reporting, Hyperion Foundation Services and Microsoft SSRS. Prior experience in predictive analytics, Hyperion Analyzer & Essbase a plus.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing architecture including 3rd Normal & Star-Schema databases. Partners with the Data Architect to refine the data model and ensure ease of reporting.
- 4+ years as a data warehouse developer/architect or equivalent experience as a report developer in a data warehouse environment.
- Experience in property/casualty insurance with Workers Compensation Insurance experience preferred including a deep understanding of source systems, data structures, and data interdependencies.
- Must have a strong understanding of SQL with the ability to create complex SQL queries. Experience in using SQL Server 2008 will be a plus.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years focused on the design & development of analytical and operational reports preferably from a data warehouse type of environment.
- Prior experience contributing to the development of best practices, naming conventions, data validation, meta layer development
- Familiarity with AS/400 file structures.
- Excellent personal communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to lift moderate weight equipment and boxes.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE
- Create, publish and maintain reports using the data warehouse.
- Train users in the use of Hyperion Interactive Reporting.
- Partner with power users to ensure they continuously enhance their skills in the reporting tools and develop a deep understanding of the data warehouse.
- Develops strong relationships with knowledge experts across the organization and helps design new high impact reports.
- Partner with team members in the data warehouse group in the planning, design and development of enhancements that help operating units leverage the Data Warehouse for their reporting and analytical needs.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -