QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a Sr. BI Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. The person in this position must be highly motivated , passionate about data , and have s trong attention to detail . This is a terrific opportunity to take on a valuable role in a fast-paced environment! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and an amazing team to work with!
- Analyze sets of data for signals, patterns, ways to group data to answer questions and solve complex data puzzles.
- Analyze behavioral data of internet user to generate insights with regard to online monetization and user retention
- Help the BI team to design, develop, and implement automated reports, models and dashboards in Excel to facilitate key management decisions.
- Identify data integrity problems and work with the development team to correct issues.
- Analyze data using Excel, MS SQL, and Hive.
- Identify patterns and areas of missed opportunity and provide suggestions to management based on findings.
- Efficiently interact with DBAs, Performance Marketing team, and business units in order to deliver intelligent insights into our organization’s data.
- Drive - you are intrinsically motivated to surpass expectations and do your job to the best of your ability.
- Genuine passion for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive expertise in data modeling and BI concepts.
- 3+ years hands on experience with report development and data visualization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Evidence of increasingly complex experience doing data analysis.
- Ability to communicate findings with non-technical stakeholders and effectively explain the data’s relevance.
- Expert in Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, PowerPivot, Advanced functions).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Strong understanding of numbers in relation to business problems and needs.
- Ability to analyze data to solve complex problems and identify subtle patterns.
- Good team player.
- BS in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Economics, or Engineering.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
- Track record of improving processes without being asked.
- Desire to stay current on relevant trends in your line of work.
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, high-performance, fast-paced environment.
- Management experience or a desire to take on a leadership role.
- Experience analyzing data using Hadoop (Pig, Hive, Impala, etc.) is a big plus.
- Experience analyzing data using R and Octave is a bonus.
- Experience in Visual Basic, Python or other programming languages is a big plus.
- Experience in report automation and SSRS is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 17 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint - 9 months ago
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...