Want to work for a great company that is resetting the bar for an entire industry?
This is a career opportunity that will challenge you every day and give you an opportunity to learn new industries, skills and experience while utilizing your skill set to it's maximum potential. As a result of our continued success, Carrington Mortgage Holdings is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer in Santa Ana, CA.
Carrington Mortgage Holdings is the parent company of Carrington’s real estate and mortgage companies, which operate a range of businesses directing every aspect of the life cycle of single family residential assets. Its core capabilities include residential mortgage special servicing and origination, property management and maintenance, and real estate sales and settlement services. With a management team possessing more than three decades of experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value for its clients at any stage of the business and during any market cycle.
We have a solid base of business units that are all growing. In this role, as a member of the IT Infrastructure team, you will support 15 different business lines including a national real estate brokerage company, mortgage origination, and mortgage servicing and property management. This is a high visibility position where you will have the chance to work directly with business leaders to learn about their challenges and design solutions.
With minimal supervision & direction from the IT Director of Business Intelligence, this incumbent will design, develop, and maintain reporting systems to support business intelligence for the Carrington family of companies.
Education & Experience:
- Work closely with management and end-users to create and evaluate business requirements to support delivery of effective business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Create technical designs and functional specifications for reporting solutions
- Using Microsoft BI suite/SSRS; design, develop web-based reports and/or dashboards
- Design, develop and deploy front-end systems to support reporting, data warehouse and integration with enterprise applications. Implement user access controls and data security measures where appropriate
- Create and maintain documentation of processes, reports, applications, and procedures as per department policy
- Assist in the design, planning, implementation, administration and maintenance of the business intelligence platform
- Mentor and support the training of peers and business users in the proper use of the business intelligence solution and end-user software tools
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
- Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration and technical skills with demonstrated experience delivering world-class, enterprise solutions using Microsoft SQL 2008 SSRS R1 and R2
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 R1 and R2 including T-SQL/PL-SQL programming and scripting
Carrington Mortgage Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMH will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience in business intelligence, data integration and information management
- 5+ years experience with database management systems – MS SQL required
- 5+ years experience with software development tools
- BSA training coursework and/or certification desired
For additional information please contact Chad Hooper, 949-517-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- 2 years ago - save job