Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated healthcare and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package.
The role will help with clinical analysis and management reporting to help shape the direction of the company. This will involve ad-hoc projects and analysis as well as regular analysis of clinical, financial and operational data and preparing management presentations monitoring all aspects of the business. The team is service-oriented and interfaces with all aspects of the organization. It requires strong quantitative skills.
- Be a creative problem solver who can thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Leads activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints related to a particular question/problem with staff at all levels.
- Works with technical staff to help design/develop tools, models, and reports.
- Works with team, management, and on own to identify and document benefits, costs and risks associated with solution alternatives.
- Communicates status issues and changes to appropriate audience.
- Adhere to all applicable compliance requirements and the Code of Conduct.
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Seek a self-starter who can work effectively as a member of a team or independently as the particular assignment requires.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer proficiency necessary through a combination of work and classwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives expected.
- SAS experience helpful, but not necessary
- Business Analyst/reporting experience in a health plan or hosital setting is helpful, but not necessary.
- Medicare/Medicaid regulatory reporting experience is preferred.