(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Senior Business Intelligence Report Analyst role is a hands-on position requiring a high level of interaction with business users, in gathering and interpreting requirements, analyzing back-end data, data models, and architectural design with the technical BI team, and also providing report solutions and deliverables. The individual may work independently or actively collaborate as a team lead or member. While the role primarily focuses on the implementation and rollout of critical Masimo reports, the role may also involve on-going support and troubleshooting of BI issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathers, analyzes, and confirms business requirements captured in functional documents.
- Works with business users to understand business issues, and guides in identifying reporting opportunities and solutions.
- Work with BI technical/administration team to understand underlying data models, availability and integrity of data.
- Develops or enhances reports by considering available and viable solutions, and providing actionable report deliverables.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving BI related support issues
- Assists in testing of BI patches, upgrades, and report testing of SAP BObj
- Prepares report deliverables in BI tool, including accompanying technical documentation and training guides/material for all users.
- Effectively interact and communicate deliverables with business users
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience working within the BObj suite of tools, including key focus on requirements gathering and analysis, and front-end report solution design and development.
· Minimum of two full life-cycle implementations of BI
· Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with the suite of BObj 4.0 Enterprise suite, primarily emphasizing on Web Intelligence, Dashboard (Xcelsius). Secondary emphasis on BO Explorer, Crystal.
· Strong understanding of SAP Business Intelligence concepts and architecture, with experience in working SAP BI universe.
· Strong working knowledge of building SAP BI reports from BI universe, data models, OLAP cubes.
· Highly analytical and detail-oriented, excellent problem solver
· Strong understanding of SAP administration – security roles, installation, republishing of universes, promotions, performance tuning.
· Ability to work well and stay focused under pressure
· Excellent communication, both conversational and written – ability to effectively communicate and understand, in a logical manner
· Ability to deliver on time, in team settings (as a lead or team player) or as an individual contributor
· Adaptable to work situations and aptitude to learn
· Strong working knowledge of database concepts and ETL
· Excellent understanding and business interpretation of data
· Good hands-on experience with simple to moderate SQL development
· SAP BObj and / or BI Certification a plus.
· Healthcare / Medical Device industry background a plus.
· Previous roles of mentorship, coaching, and consulting background a plus
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business Information Systems or equivalent.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing, and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...